$245, Maximum 6 students
Must have taken beginner’s as a prerequisite for this class
This class is for the glass enthusiast who wants to learn more advanced techniques.
In this class you will learn:
- Perfecting circle cutting
- Strip construction for coral bowls and other projects
- Frit work and how to use it for an entire project
- Using accessory glass to enhance your pieces
- Weaving techniques
- Faux weaving techniques
- Drape Vases
Programming a kiln Class Includes:
- 2 pieces of Tekta base glass 10×10
- All cutting tools
- Frit (excluding powders)
- Molds for studio use
- Class Handouts
- Firing schedules
Class does not include:
- Accessory glass
Closed toed shoes required to enter the studio for classes.
Cancellations will be credited for a future class, no refunds.